An Academic Motivation and Intervention Program
Early Motivation, Intervention and Career Access Program targeting at-risk middle and high school youth to open their limited perspective and provide motivation, exposure and access to STEM and business fields as well as skilled trade and entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Reduces almost exclusive focus on athletic and entertainment industries with defaults to criminal activity due to a skewed perspective on “success” and available career options.
- Creates understanding of practical necessity and application of education.
- Focus on building and maintaining character and ethics despite circumstances and temptations.
- Develops self-awareness of underlying causes of behaviors, outcome trend lines and corrective action resources.
- Motivates via exposure to minorities in STEM, business, skilled trade and entrepreneurs.
- Facilitates exposure and access to high demand/ high wage fields through business partnerships.
In order to dramatically improve high school and college on-time graduation rates.
Are you ready to be part of the solution?
If you aren't part of the solution, then you are part of the problem.
Contact us to learn more, schedule workshops or speakers, to register as a volunteer motivational speaker or contribute your tax-deductible donation TODAY!